Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of any relatively cheap mods for the back of the 200 to make it look any less chunky? do stickers in the back windshield look good? thanks

·
Registered
138 Posts
ya please dont put any stickers on the 200. does your car have a oem spolier or not? IMO the 200 looks best with the OEM spolier.

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's a black 200, the tail lights are stock so they just have the black order around them. the spoiler is stock too. any ideas? thanks again

·
Registered
72 Posts
you could always shave the reverse lights, do you have window tint if not put a 3" black vynal(sticker)strip across the top of the back window it will make the roof line of the car look lower

M

·
0 Posts
hey what's up, i think clear tailights might cheapen the look of your nice car.

But just my opinion.

Just get a rear kit :D

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Umm... before you go out buying clear tails, you might want to see if they even exist... which they don't. So... my recommendation to you is to get yourself a can of red Krylon Stained Glass paint and come clearcoat and to make yourself some all-red tails. I did it on mine (sans clearcoat, unfortunately) and it looks great. Plus, it only costs about $5.

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
do you guys know if the taillights on the altima fit on the 200? i think those might look pretty good. and as far as the clear covers, i'll try and find a site and put a link on here...they come in clear and smoke.

·
Surf
807 Posts
akk51 said:
do you guys know if the taillights on the altima fit on the 200? i think those might look pretty good. and as far as the clear covers, i'll try and find a site and put a link on here...they come in clear and smoke.
nope, you'd have to do them custom

1 - 12 of 12 Posts