Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to get the white face gauges on my cluster. I know you can remove the needles but, the last cluster I had, I did that and broke every gauge. If anybody can give me any tips they can give me on how to put these on. also, where do I hook up the wires so the headlights and the gauges come on at the same time? :waving:

·
Registered
32 Posts
dude i do not know about how to get the gauges on but you can find a switchable power source that comes on when your headlights come on in the panel that already exist for dimming your gauges just brake ot the test light and start out with the red ones and do it by process of elimination that is what i did for my piller pod

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
af200sx/se-r said:
I can't seem to get the white face gauges on my cluster. I know you can remove the needles but, the last cluster I had, I did that and broke every gauge. If anybody can give me any tips they can give me on how to put these on. also, where do I hook up the wires so the headlights and the gauges come on at the same time? :waving:
Search for the install of the faceplates, it been covered few times.
As when it comes to hooking them up, use a tester and look for a hot wire when your parking lights are on.

·
Spidey One
164 Posts
Removing the needles are not easy...but it will make the gauges fit much better. Search the forum and if you can't find it, let me know, I have the write-up somewhere here...gonna go search for it now.

And about the power source, follow what Stealth said and find a "hot" source when you turn your parking lights on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts