Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is it true that you can take the stock fender flares out of a Nissan Frontier of a Xterra and fit them on to a 200SX with minor body work....???? a friend said they did this at his ship ... and it give the 200 a wider looking stance

·
Registered
72 Posts
you can make any thing look wider with bodywork but it's how much money do you want to spend
you can get stillen gtr flares or mold on a feelz kit

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I want to see a picture of this one................................. I can't evan imagine what it would look like......

·
Registered
722 Posts
where can you get the feels widebody kit? and to they fit the sentra too? i would like wider fenders too. they would give off that german/bmw look i'm going for now. be glad when i can upgrade from a sentra to a m3.

·
Registered
722 Posts
i don't remember the feels wide body kit looking like that. It was a lot cleaner.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Yeah the QuWheels isnt as clean as the Feelz but its the same wide body look with the fenders...

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Actually to my knowledge, no one makes fender flares for the 200sx/sentra besides those listed above.. The only flares ive seen on a sentra were on the elusive "varitec" sentra. Those were from a 6th gen Civic (96-99).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts