Banned
126 Posts
WOW...
they only want 1.3 million dollars for carbon fiber eyebrows
F*** that

·
One and only (sr20)
229 Posts
The problem with this place is it takes forever to get a kit. I know a few people that have got a kit from them and it took about 4 monthes to come in.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
sentragtr20 said:
The problem with this place is it takes forever to get a kit. I know a few people that have got a kit from them and it took about 4 monthes to come in.
I wonder about getting smaller items shipped.....are they still slow????

·
Registered
722 Posts
is it me or do they like the word "neo" too much. it is a cool word since its all high tech and futuristic sounding but every freaking product doesn't need neo in its name

·
Registered
130 Posts
Is there any other place that sells that bumper? I like it because it does not have the grill connected to it like the Omega bumper.

-verno

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
DONT BUY FROM THEM!

I have only heard bad about them, on all types of forums. They either ship too slow, or they dont ship at all, leave them alone.

N

·
0 Posts
Asylum Motorsports sucks ass.. I mean hardcore sucks ass. I ordered a short throw from them and it took 3 mounths to get it... Find it somewhere else....

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN!!! and I was actually going to put their site on my favorites listing since they seem to have alot of stuff for the B14--oh well thats why I LUV this forum...:D

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
What kind of rims are these? They Are sweet!!!! I found the pic on Aznvirus's site. Does this car belong to anyone on the boards?

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
Yay or Nay??

I made a photoshop image of some eye brows on my car. What do you guys think? I think I like them, so I may see if I am able to make them, following AznVirus's directions.

And AznVirus, are yours shiny or dull? Can you tell they are home made? Would you recommend someone doing this?

·
Banned
809 Posts
My opinion on that... those eyebrows are LAME.. i suggest doing what i am goin to try doing... although, ill probably use some 2002 maxima Headlights w/hid.... and then do a little fiberglass fuckin with.. and hopefully come out with....

http://www.printroom.com/_vti_bin/ViewImage.dll?userid=ultness&album_id=89755&image_id=69&show=image&param=91149

1 - 20 of 21 Posts