Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone been able to find altezza or euro lights for the 200sx? If so please leave a link i have nbot been able to find them

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
well, unfortunately they are currently unavailable for our cars...
believe me, the minute they are put out in the markt, you will hear about it on the forum...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hey guys. Nice to see some other 200sx owners out here. I personally don't like the altezza's on any car but i also and not too fond of the stock 200sx lights either. What other options do we have??

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
WildGirl said:
Hey guys. Nice to see some other 200sx owners out here. I personally don't like the altezza's on any car but i also and not too fond of the stock 200sx lights either. What other options do we have??
I painted mine. I personally think that looks the best (I don't like Altezzas). There are pictures on my website.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WildGirl said:
i like what you did with the lights. How did you do it? does it look good at night? Up close? or does it look painted?
It used to look very nice and didn't look painted. Now it does because the paint's fading.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1997 GA16DE said:
oh man, nice 200. 2 q's, are those GTR sideskirts, and what kinda grill is that?
I think he had an easier time painting them than most. If you look around, some 200sx's have black borders around the tail light's and some don't. I think he just painted the black white. Am I right, Tkyan?
Side skirts are from Erebuni's rip-off of the GTR kit. If it looks a little different from what you've seen before, it's because I didn't get the door sills and fender flares. The grill is from Erebuni as well. You're right about the taillights, I painted the black border white.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts