I just put a $500 down on a 08 V6 4x4 Pathfinder SE
with Premium, Leather and XM package.
is 30K before tax and DMV a good price?

Thanks,

Arr!

·
Registered
430 Posts
That is 3k under invoice. It's an excellent deal. I'm sure the dealer is hurting selling the Pathfinders with the cost of gas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Listed on the invoice ($33500):
Premium
Leather
AirBag
Xirius XM
Sun/Moon Roof Deflector
Floormat.

Ahh.. There's a catch that I found out after going back to close the deal.

They want 6.9 APR for my Financing and I cant pay-off early, I have to
pay the full-term. Even with my excellent credit 6.9???

The dealer try to sell me 4K of extended warranty to drop the rate to 4.9%...
Still aint worth it...

End up getting my 500 Deposit back... Will wait for a 09 in a few month or maybe Hybird(if they ever have one)...

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sorry they tried the adding a clause on the deal. I don't see how they could make it where you couldn't pay it off early. Of course if it's in the contract. You just need to get your own loan and get them to agree on a good price. Just don't tell them you are preapprove and don't let them run your credit.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Listed on the invoice ($33500):
Premium
Leather
AirBag
Xirius XM
Sun/Moon Roof Deflector
Floormat.

Ahh.. There's a catch that I found out after going back to close the deal.

They want 6.9 APR for my Financing and I cant pay-off early, I have to
pay the full-term. Even with my excellent credit 6.9???

The dealer try to sell me 4K of extended warranty to drop the rate to 4.9%...
Still aint worth it...

End up getting my 500 Deposit back... Will wait for a 09 in a few month or maybe Hybird(if they ever have one)...
The deal that I got for my 06 SE w/premium package was 0% financing for the first 2 years and also about $6000 off MSRP. The Canadian SE w/premium package comes with almost everything the LE has, other than leather, plastic wood trim and Nav... and other things that are small. Don't know if they now come with XM.

Also got the VIP package, basically discount on services, free wash and vacuum, free top ups on all fluids and 4 oil changes a year till I sell the SUV.

Oh, no hybrid Pathfinders are in production, let alone a design for one... that I know of. I've heard rumours the 09 models will have different body style and interior. Best to call the dealer or the Nissan website... probably nissanusa.com?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts