Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Nissan Enthusiasts. Can anyone guide me as to where to find the heater core inlet and outlet hoses on a 2007 Quest? I’m pretty sure the heater core is clogged, want to flush it and of course the inlet and outlet are not easily accessible I’m guessing. Just did it to my Ford Ranger and the hoses were easily accessed on the firewall. Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
Nothing is easy to get at on a Quest except the seats. In the parts drawing you can see there's a manifold on the firewall which splits the front and rear heater hoses. You'll need to access it past the split to the rear, otherwise your flush water will go through the rear core and not the blocked front one. I can't recall how difficult it is to reach the hoses at the manifold, you may need to disconnect the front core hoses at the firewall and use a couple cut lengths of heater hose as temporary flush adaptors.
Font Map Parallel Auto part Slope

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
PS - Your Quest has a heater pump because of the water volume which needs to be moved and the height of the plumbing. It's 92516 in the diagram. If you're getting crappy heat front and rear then there's a good chance the pump is shot and not the heater core.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts