Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I've searched the forums and haven't found any similar issues as mine:

We've just had a heavy snowfall, and i'm getting occasional water droplets comming from the driver's side, visor mount on the right side of the visor. Also from the center dome light as well. As far as i can tell, the fabric around the plastic mount/trim is not showing any signs of moisture. I don't have a sunroof, so I'm thinking (hoping) it might just be a build-up of condensation. Has anyone had anything similar or any ideas?

TIA

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hi everyone,

We've just had a heavy snowfall, and i'm getting occasional water droplets comming from the driver's side, visor mount on the right side of the visor. Also from the center dome light as well. As far as i can tell, the fabric around the plastic mount/trim is not showing any signs of moisture. I don't have a sunroof, so I'm thinking (hoping) it might just be a build-up of condensation. Has anyone had anything similar or any ideas?

TIA
I had something similar, but on my 95 pathfinder. I had ice buildup on the sunroof.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 97 Pathfider rusted around the windshield and let all kinds of water in. It usually dripped onto the floor, but during heavy rain it would drip onto my knee. It's a fairly easy fix at a body shop. they had to rebuild the frame around the windshield so that the goo they use to mouunt the windshield actually had something to attach to.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Hi everyone,

TIA
Next time it happens, take it to a Nissan body shop, if there is one in your neighbourhood. Better yet, call your dealer and ask where you can take it for warranty repair. For this to happen on a new vehicle is very discouraging.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts