Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey wassup ya'll. I'm new here so plz bare w/ me if i put this thread in the wrong place. I have a question about the air pressure sensors for a 2005 nissan pathfinder SE. Does anybody know if they come stock in that model? I have a huge question. I'm getting a set of 20's next week and im selling my stock wheels. Can i take those sensors off and put them on my 20's? Will it ruin the ecu, etc if i don't use those sensors at all? please help me because i want to keep the sensors (but will sacrifice them if i have to) but i dont want something to happen and the dealer says i voided the warranty or whatever.

P.s if nebody has a pic of the sensors, plz send it to me. i wanna see wut it looks like. thanks ya'll.
kevin

:) :) :) :)

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
If the sensors are the same as found in the Titan / Armada then they can be transfered over to the new wheels. There is a rubber seal that might have to be replaced depending on the condition it's in. As for pics I do not have any but the device looks like a normal valve stem with a square box on the inside of the wheel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts