Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings Nissan Enthusiasts

we are ready to kick off our 2005 summer season I need meet ideas aswell as ideas about new meet spots we need a area that will hold 50 to 70 cars,be in DALLAS and will be open to having us there ,chucks has been very good to us but it is so far away that our numbers at our meets are not what there should be so I am asking for all you guys to help me out here if you are shy you can give me contact info and I will do the dirty work thanks guys.
-d

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Is this for May?...cause Maxus should be here in Dallas for June.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Maybe Main Event? its in Plano US75 and between spring creek and parker. It's a bowling place foods a little pricey but they give out free water :cheers: I'm sure we could get a discount on bowling and laser tag since its a big group.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ny98max said:
i dont understand, we're dne or plano-ne?

or arlington ne?
we need to meet in dallas.
anywhere off 75 not north of frankford or south of northwest hwy.
anywhere between 75 and 35.

isnt that best for everyone??
Hey alex ,how have you been? did you read my post? why re-ask the question ?
I need Ideas not just parts of town ex.chilis,speedzone ,7-11 .I know you got some good ideas or know some one who owns a resirant or some place of biz we could meet at ,give me something bra I know you can.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yea, having a new meeting place would be nice. Something closer to all of us. Can't really think of one right now but will try to find one....

·
Registered
1 Posts

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
We could just meet evey month at Speed Zone in that back parking lot. It is in the middle of nowherre but at least it is in Dallas. Food is expensive and they would probably want us to spend money with them.
If you want I can look into it. I know the manager there.

·
1,906 Posts
We need to contact someone at Reunion Arena...I've been by there a few times and the parking lot is HUGE.

:)

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
lake meet is good .... but make it somewhere not too far away like a mid point for everyone.. i liked the tigerbulls that we had but i dont know whats up with that place anymore.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
so what happened to tigerbulls ?

·
1,906 Posts
Tigerbull's...We outgrew them and their expectations. That's about it.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
MrEous said:
Tigerbull's...We outgrew them and their expectations. That's about it.
bummer.... i liked their gyros too :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
ny98max said:
we can rotate it every month
that way ppl dont feel left out

one month we can do dallas, then arlington, then plano or something..
i like bbq idea, if you cant drive 1 hour on the weekend in your car, you should not be in a car club :)

x2

lets please rotate. i like chucks, i just dont have a real desire to go there every month... like already said we definately need some bbq at the lake, speedzone, paintball was a blast. i would say dyno day but di pretty has that covered.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts