Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

First off, let me tell you that I will never buy another non-Nissan car again, and I'm saying that at 20. My dad purchased a Frontier in 2004/5 and has loved it. These vehicles are the most reliable things out there, and my dad's Frontier is a testament to that. He was involved in a head on crash with it about a year after he got it. When the wrecker got to the accident to tow it away, the driver actually started my dad's Frontier up and drove it to a McDonald's parking lot to tow it away.

I, myself, drive a 2005 Pathfinder and had a few questions. I'm currently searching for LED lights to replace all of my exterior and interior lights, but am having trouble finding ones I think I could use. Now, since the Pathfinder/Frontier are more or less one in the same, could I use any results I find for the Frontier on my Pathfinder? I have found a few results like this and would like to use them in my quest to modify my vehicle.

If anyone has some specific resources I could use it'd really help me out.

Thanks

·
3,553 Posts
Ebay has tons of LED bulb replacements. If it takes a 3157 or an 1157, find an LED 3157 or 1157. Simply match the number and replace the bulbs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree with 88pathoffroad. As long as the numbers match on the bulbs, it shouldn't matter how they are described. A 3157 is a 3157.

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi

i know its pretty old thread, i have 05 pathfinder and i m also planning to convert all the blubs into LED, but i have issue with turn signel bulb, b/c 05 pathinder have 2 flasher, so if i replace side signel which flasher would fit or do i need to make any other change? i would really apperciate if you or some one help me?

·
Registered
58 Posts
If you change your exterior bulbs to LEDs you will need to add an inline resistor. If you don't the vehicle will make the bulb flash fast as LEDs draw less power and will make the vehicle think the bulb is burnt out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank you so much, only last queastion that's also apply to Stop light LED as well right? and do you know the diagram how to installed the inline resistor? thanks in advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts