Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of XS racing headers and mid pipe for the VQ35 motor, it more that likely will work with the maxima as well if the exhaust is set up the same. I no longer have the 02 sims for it so you would have to provide your own or just tune them out. This version comes with the "race" cat aka nothing in it so it is louder.There is a very noticeable change in your exhaust note and resembles the 350z. When it is teamed up with an intake, oh does it sound good after install. I did it myself on my lift. Call me with any questions 630-461-0821 Eric. I can ship if you want.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
wow 25 views and not one comment. Im sure someone might want this. You will definitely notice the power gain. Sorry I didn't put up the price it is 60 plus shipping, That is a STEAL!!!!.

·
Registered
9 Posts
PM sent!

I am thinking about jumping on this, but I am hesistant because you only have three post and selling this. I have been scammed like this before on another forum, but get me some pics of each peice and get me a price shipped to 29550. What do you mean about the 02 sims?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts