Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just added a Double Din Kenwood DDX7015 touchscreen DVD into a 2005 Altima and need to know if a dash trim kit exists for the double din since the 05 Altimas have a slightly wider opening. The stock Kenwood Trim looks horrible and would like to get one with the slant of the dash.. Please Help, first post... trying to get help with this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crutchfield Adapter

Thanks for the information. Crutchfield was the first place I checked and they do not have one available yet. I found the adapter for a single DIN with a pocket at the bottom however the upper single DIN has a ring that will not work... I need a double DIN application Trim Kit for the 05... Thanks anyway.

·
Atheist Libertarian
669 Posts
The most commonly used kits (even by crutchfield) are made by Metra. Parts Express has them the cheapest. You may have to buy one that fits your car, and one that fits double din universally and then hack/glue them together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.