Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last summer I was giving a 2004 Pathfinder in bad condition (driveshaft pulled out, track rod bent, broken lower trailing arm, and super filthy). I found out that it needed a new transfer case ($25 for a used one). Everything is done and now I'm going to do back brakes.

I noticed that the 3rd brakelight attached do the back glass is torn down and the previous owner tried to tape it up. That is going to drive me insane to look at so I want to fix it. The problem is that I can't figure out who it attaches to the glass and can't find anything on the internet to tell me how to fix it. Does anyone have experience with this repair?

·
Registered
28 Posts
I think alot of us have done the LED conversion. I remember it as straight forward. Any broken parts should be easy to get at a JY. I need to change a burnt out LED - maybe I’ll do that this week & can post some shots.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That would be appreciated. I didn't know about the LED conversion, this sounds like the perfect time to look into it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to a pull-apart yard to see if they had any Pathfinders. They had a few and I was able to disassemble the third brake light and see how it attaches. Since it was only $5 I just bought it and will install it later. I'm geeked!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No problem, my brother. I'm still interested in the LED conversion (in fact, thinking about doing all LEDs all around the truck).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts