Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating on selling my 350z but trying to get what it’s really worth with all the mods on it. It’s got a suspension system on it for racing or regular everyday driving, it’s programmed and tuned to the max. It’ll do 0-60 in about 3 seconds.
Feel free to email me for more info!

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,639 Posts
Even with the suspension costing more than the kbb on the car?
Generally aftermarket add-ons don't always increase the market value of a vehicle. To get the money you want because of your suspension mod, you have to find that special buyer who's looking for the type of suspension you have on your car; you could be waiting for a long time to find that special buyer who's willing to pay your price.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
9,709 Posts
You can ask for whatever you want, obviously. I agree with rogoman in that you often don't get what you put into a vehicle unless you find someone who wants those mods. There are a lot of people like me who would rather buy a stock, unmodified car because you don't always know what you are getting into when you purchase a vehicle that has been worked over by somebody else. If you have time to sell it and aren't in a rush, ask what you feel it's worth; you can always lower the price after a couple of weeks if you don't get any hits. KBB in my experience tends to over-value their estimates and NADA seems to be a little more realistic. Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts