Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just started looking for a large SUV and am very interested in the Armada. My local dealer has some 2004 Armada's in stock that they are trying to get rid of. They had an LE with Nav and Rear DVD for $41,100 and the sales guy said he would throw in XM installed. I'm pretty sure I can knock him down to $40 or below. Does this sound like a good deal?
Thanks in advance for your response.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I paid around $40K for a fully loaded LE with tech package and DVD, MSRP was $47xxx and that was $600 under invoice. This was in October of last year, so 4 months ago. I would think you can get at least down to $38K or so considering we are now well into the next model year. Do they have 2005's in stock yet? If so that increases your bargaining power.

Great truck so far. Other than the brakes that wear out in 3K miles (fix is in the works we hope) and cargo racks that are all but useless. Still the best large SUV on the market, IMHO - I'd still buy one again.

Scott

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info; I'm going back next week to talk to the sales guy. I'm also going to make sure they have done all the service updates on the thing before I buy it. I'm not that concerned because all vehicles have their own issues but I need to check anyway.

·
Registered
1 Posts
jessedog said:
I just started looking for a large SUV and am very interested in the Armada. My local dealer has some 2004 Armada's in stock that they are trying to get rid of. They had an LE with Nav and Rear DVD for $41,100 and the sales guy said he would throw in XM installed. I'm pretty sure I can knock him down to $40 or below. Does this sound like a good deal?
Thanks in advance for your response.
I checked on the net at Carsdirect.com and got the price from them. Now I live in Calif. so the price for you may be different but for a 05 LE 4X4 they show 37,606

Mfwhey

·
Registered
115 Posts
invoice for a 2005 Armada LE fully loaded is only $41k. Since yours is technically 1 year old it should definitely be less than $40k. At most $41k including everything (tags, title, liscence, all that stuff) but tax.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts