Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like a blend of alot of Nissan's current models. Moreso towards the 350Z.

·
Registered
672 Posts
this car looks fresha nd ready. the name kinda sounds like a slang word in greek for a females genital area though,:p
anyways, the cars tight and even the colour is nice,suits it nicely

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rios said:
this car looks fresha nd ready. the name kinda sounds like a slang word in greek for a females genital area though,:p
anyways, the cars tight and even the colour is nice,suits it nicely
And may I ask what the exact word may be? :D

·
Registered
672 Posts
indeed we do, my friend. if u think that the murano is close to munaro, imagine pontiacs monaro that will come here as the gto....hahah if my parents heard the names of these cars.....lol, thyed kill me

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
rios said:
indeed we do, my friend. if u think that the murano is close to munaro, imagine pontiacs monaro that will come here as the gto....hahah if my parents heard the names of these cars.....lol, thyed kill me
LOL

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Re: Re: 2003 Nissan Murano

rios said:
wait a second, cause in all the poontang name sounding funness..i seeme to have overlooked 7 SPEEDS?>???s?s? whoah!
will this be on any other cars ??
So far...there are rumours that they may put the CVT Tranny in the 04 Max, and maybe the FX 45...I'm not sure...we'll just have to wait and see.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Re: Re: Re: 2003 Nissan Murano

stealthb14 said:

So far...there are rumours that they may put the CVT Tranny in the 04 Max, and maybe the FX 45...I'm not sure...we'll just have to wait and see.
holy gucamole that would rip apart mucho stuff!

·
Registered
553 Posts
7 speeds.... mmmm the possiblities.... would we even know what to do with that many >=) lol

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'm sad another SUV has been added to the car world, Nissan or not. :( When will this end?!?!?

But if another one must come, this one seems decent. At least it's a Nissan and not of Excursion proportions.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is it going to replace the Pathfinder?

Hmm... wasnt there another SUV Nissan offer?

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Yup...Nissan is working on a full size seven seater SUV (probably going to carry the name Pathfinder) to compete with the Pilot, etc. And yes, the Murano is going to take the Pathy's place. This new SUV is going to be built on the same platform as Nissan's new Full size Truck (I believe).

-Sam

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
My Bad

Nick,

The Pathy and the Murano will be sold side-by-side for a year or two, until the Pathy is redesigned. Nissan's final SUV lineup will be (I think):
  • Pathfinder (Larger)
  • Murano
  • Maybe the X-Trail
  • Xterra

1 - 20 of 23 Posts