Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching forever for a clip I need for my engine. I have a picture of it but don’t know how to post images of it on here. If any one could help I can email them the picture.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
6,754 Posts
To post pictures on your threads, subscribe to an image hosting service that allows you to upload images to the hosting website. Upon uploading one or more images, the image hosting service will then show the different types of codes that you can use in your posting to allow others to view that image. Subscribe to an image hosting service like "hosturimages.com". If you have a smart phone, logon to the hosting service web site and download your pictures to it. Select the pictures you want to display here on nissanforums, then copy the "BB CODE" from the hosting service and paste it here on your posting.

Here are some image hosting websites:

hosturimages.com
dropbox.com
imgur.com
flickr.com

My favorite is hosturimages.com which I use.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also use the "Insert image" icon in the "reply" area. Your attachment will show as an image thumbnail that you can click on.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts