Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would that work? I did my int red a while ago but i still have that cloth patern on the seats. I saw a new spec v and the seats had a cool red in the middle. Would those fit in my car for cheaper than some racing seats?

·
Registered
393 Posts
usually anything new, stock is really expensive. like the stock si lip kit i was gonna get for the civic i might have gotten was like 600 bucks! but not only that, ive heard that the cloth seats on the new specVs burn up or something. i went to a meet the other day and they were sayin that, so if youre gonna do it, get the leather.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I heard the 03s come with nice new sporty leather and the regular ones now come with other colors besides red.... But like he said it'll cost U some $$$ unless U hustle online and find sum one trying to sell them

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
woh. You'd pay a grand for those seats?

I bet there super-nice, but since your interior is red, why not go w/ sparco's or Vracing by konig. I saw full racing seats that recline and were SO comfy for like $300, and I think that was for the set! probably just for one though. Man you could save money and get some pretty awesome seats if you went that route. IMO some SPARCO seats would be more eye appealing and less stock looking.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
yah, or get the SPARCO's and reapholster the back like 97GA stated. save mucho dinero and get the job done nice nice.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1997 GA16DE said:
what you do is you get the front seats from the spec-V then you reupholster the back seat to match.
i was thinking of upholstering all my seats in red and black, but what kind of fabric would be suitable??

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I just found out theres a G20 in a junkyard so I just hope to God they're gray leather so they will match my interior and Im going to buy them on the spot..

What exactly do U guyz mean by reupholster the back seats to match??? And remember the B15 is a totally diff. model so they may not fit a B14

·
Registered
323 Posts
ok ok wait guys, what about the seats out of a 300z? 93 and up, or before, anybody know? i put BMW power seats in a 1974 Toyota Landruiser one time, I think it was 74, that was fun, 20 to 30 wires under that seat, only two supplied power that's all it needed. :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
I believe that all nissans/infinities are compatible with each other. If you're going to power seats, you will of course need a power source.

I'm not sure, and I'm not picking on you but power seats seem to require a power source, so it's a little redundant :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts