Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NissanPerformanceMag.com and a Major well known company are looking for 2 cars for testing new products.

Cars Needed:

2002 Sentra SE-R Spec V
2002 Sentra SE-R

The cars will need to be available to the company for 1 week.

The company is located in Southern California, so that would narrow the field to those who reside in the area.

If you are interested please mail me at: [email protected]

please add any modifications that you have already made to the car in the mail, along with a phone number where you can be contacted.

thanks

Michael Young

N

·
0 Posts
Hmmm...sounds like a good deal to me. I think I can make it to Ca ina little over 15 hours!!:D

N

·
0 Posts
I'll agree with you on that one. Why is it that most of the import companies and everything else that goes with the import scene is in Cali? Don't they have the most stringent laws concerning emissions? Regardless, it'll never change. I'm orginally from Fl and it was slim pickings trying to hook a car up. Now, try and find something for your car out here in America's dust bowl...yeah, Autozone doesn't count(Pepboys for all my east coast brethren)!

N

·
0 Posts
Yeah! It's all good. Just frustrated too. I love everybody!!!:D
Seriously, though. If you don't have anybody this time next month I'll be more than happy take leave and drive on out. Peace.

·
Registered
96 Posts
WE ARE ALL INTERESTED BUT IT IS A EAST COAST-WEST COAST THING. I LIVE IN FL AND THIS NEVER HAPPENDS OUT HERE! MAYBE YOU COULD DO A EXTENTION OF YOUR MAG FOR THE EASTCOAST! THANKS ANYWAY!!:) :D

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
mkeelin said:
WE ARE ALL INTERESTED BUT IT IS A EAST COAST-WEST COAST THING. I LIVE IN FL AND THIS NEVER HAPPENDS OUT HERE! MAYBE YOU COULD DO A EXTENTION OF YOUR MAG FOR THE EASTCOAST! THANKS ANYWAY!!:) :D
No it's not.... if a company located on the west coast want's cars for R&D...where else would we get them...?

It's not the mags fault that 85% of the companies making and R&D'ing parts for imports are located on the West Coast...

extention? lost you there.. We feature a lot of east coast cars.. we are open to all... even outside the US...equal oppurtunity for all...

When a East Coast company asks us to help them .... we will..

Michael Young

·
Registered
96 Posts
WHAT I MEANT AS AN EXTENTION IS FIND SOME COMPANYS IN FL THAT NEED CARS. THERE ARE SOME GOOD PERFORMANCE COMPANYS HERE(CRANE CAMS, SUPERCHIPS TO NAME A COUPLE). IT WOULD BE COOL IF CRANE WHANTED TO TEST SOME STUFF! ANYWAY I WASNT DOGGING YOUR MAG I LIKE IT VERY MUCH. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. IT JUST SUCKS THIS DOESNT HAPPEND HERE AS MUCH OR IT HAS TO DO WITH THOSE STUPID HONDAS!:)

·
I am Popo Bawa
220 Posts
I am in SoCal, and interested! What are you looking to do to the car? When do you want the car?

I already e-mailed you w/the details, but just in case:

'02 SpecV, no mods. ABS and airbag package.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts