Registered
1,392 Posts
Hellooooo Scott. Whats next? :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Stillen Body Kit

Looks like the next thing wil be the body kit. I have neons at home but still contiplating if i want to put them on or not, i probably will, but thats not a big thing. I am also looking to get a graphic done for the side of the side and 18's!

What would you suggust doin next?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fifth Gear Racing "Name"

Was chosen by the company because every car has 5 gears and by calling it 6th gear racing you have just ellimited many cars that do not have the 6th gear, thus fifth gear. I know some vechicles only have 4 gears or if u want to get real old 3, but you get the point!

Scott

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I assume your talking about the TV and then the XM controller. Well the TV doesn't support the XM so i had to get the XM FM Modulator (YUCK) to browse the XM stations!

Scott

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats my best friends car, we are waiting for his 03 spec v and he's drivin that for now. I had some fun with his photo and he wanted to see it!

This is the funny one:

·
Ive got a pickle 4 an arm
340 Posts
thats because they can't look inside your car to check your girlfriend out! lol

though i really think its so they can tell if your using a radar detector, or wearing you seatbelt. there is a complete article about how to sneek by the cops in this month's Motor Trend. a good read! if they see a radar detector, or not wearing you seatblets, they are more likely to give you a ticket. Maybe thats why i've been so lucky so far. (knock knock) i dont' have a detector. check out the article for other tips!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
I blame end of month quota's and the cops in the area are cracking down cause a lot of the stupid kids around here that soup up their "race rockets" civics mostly, race and drive like moron's. I took it off, and working on getting it back on, just editing my driving permissions with PENNDOT, my one friend's dad is an eye doctor he wrote a note for me

Scott

NEW PHOTOS ONLINE 9/9/2002

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have never had a problem with the local cops, there is one area where i know about issues, so driving through there its windows down. But i got screwed, its cool i know

Scott

1 - 16 of 16 Posts