Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am usually on altimas.net but I saw someone with link to this forum so I decided to come check it out :) Well heres my ride its a 2002 altima 2.5 18inch G-Racing saga wheels, white underbody neons, carbon fiber dash kit, legacy tv, pyle dvd, 2 rockford HX2 12's, Rockford BD 1500 for subs, Rockford punch 550 for mids and highs, 2 Rockford caps, Eclipse deck, custom ported box, custom flooring, 2nd battery, air ride- Cylinders in the front, bags in the rear, 3/8 line, 5 gallon tank, 2 Thomas 317 compressors, 10 switches. In these pics those are my old wheels they were ICW wheels.........

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
????

ok im trying to add more pics but i cant unless its at awebsite and i can only get one pic on the free website :) so can someone tell me an easy way to get pics up please :)

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
DAMN girl please tell me U have pics with the Alty bagging...

UM U can use damn I forget the web page....let me try a little search....

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

well i have pics but thats the only one i could get up thats with the back down and the front up.........

·
Team Serious
2,133 Posts
yeah print room is the best i have about 49 pics with them and still have more than enough space left..

btw nice ride.... i might be looking into another nissan next tax time and can't decide altima or spec v.......

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
all down

alright here are some more pics i know they arent the best sorry :)
[/IMG]

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
dash

i know its hard to see because the pic was just to show my tv... but i have a carbon fiber dash kit
[/IMG]

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

the amp on the right was just there while mine was being fixed i do have both of the amps the same color

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

sorry about the pic its the only one i have of the interior :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
that is one hot altima, that sound system definately blows mine away, yet I'm still happy for you :) must go change everything out agian, see ya

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
wow.. nice altima if u want body kits and wat not lemme know i can get good prices on VIS and GTP body kits.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Nice clean set up with your bags and system....Rockford is a good choice...

Now wut about those rims...U changed them right...I hope ;)

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Well I was wanting a body kit for a while but now that i have my bags/cylinders there is no way i scrape the front in as it is im not going to buy a body kit just to ruine it but yes i do have new wheels they are 18inch g-racing saga

1 - 20 of 39 Posts