Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. My car was hard starting when it started getting cold (meaning, under 60° here in AZ). Had no problem starting up again when it was warm on the ride back. Now it won't start while it's 50°F. Put code reader on it and said P0303. Switched coils with cylinder 4 to see if it would read P0304, but now it reads no codes. Switched them back and still no codes. Also, pulled both plugs which had some oil on them. Wiped them off and reinstalled. Looks like valve cover gasket is leaking, but shouldn't it still start? I changed the crankshaft positioning sensor about 6 months ago and also had to change the connector and barely had enough room to solder the wires. I thought maybe they broke off, but if that was the case, wouldn't the code reader pick that up? I'm thinking it's a fuel problem and waiting for my starting fuel to arrive as I have no transportation. I wonder also if wiping off the oil on the plugs made the codes disappear. Any thoughts? Thanks for listening.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts