Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a newbie to this forum so be easy on me! I've been trying to decipher which remote I need for my car. The build date on the door is 9/2000 so after reading through these forums, I believe the part number I need is 28268-2W602.

Can anyone help me figure out if this is the model A or 01/A remote?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found a site online that is much cheaper than any dealer. I have the same truck but mine is dated 7/00. There are two model remotes, one is cheaper than the other; I have no idea why.

try Remotes Unlimited, Inc.

I ordered mine last week and should recieve it in a cpl days. I can let u know how it works if u want. The company is based out of Texas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I found a site online that is much cheaper than any dealer. I have the same truck but mine is dated 7/00. There are two model remotes, one is cheaper than the other; I have no idea why.

try Remotes Unlimited, Inc.

I ordered mine last week and should recieve it in a cpl days. I can let u know how it works if u want. The company is based out of Texas.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Total Let Down

I finaly got my remote. WHAT AN ORDEAL!!!

They shipped it on the 20th of Dec and I just got it today. They did not accept responsibility for it arriving so late. Yes, we just had the holidays and bad weather, however, I did not choose UPS, they did.

Then they sent me the WRONG remote and tried to make me feel like it was my fault. On top of that, the remote that I need is more and they did not even offer me a discount for their misshap.

I would not recommend this place to my worse enemy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I finaly got my remote. WHAT AN ORDEAL!!!

They shipped it on the 20th of Dec and I just got it today. They did not accept responsibility for it arriving so late. Yes, we just had the holidays and bad weather, however, I did not choose UPS, they did.

Then they sent me the WRONG remote and tried to make me feel like it was my fault. On top of that, the remote that I need is more and they did not even offer me a discount for their misshap.

I would not recommend this place to my worse enemy.
Wow, that was one of the sites that I looked at. Believe it or not, I still haven't purchased a remote. Things got a bit hectic and I'm not trying to order one. Can you tell me which one your ordered? Based on your build date I think we use the same remote. Thanks for your help!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts