Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we were cruising down the road in a 4 lane and i got up beside him but there was traffic everywhere so we couldn't go. he looked at me and started weaving in and out of cars so i followed. we got to the stop light and i was a couple cars behind him in the turning lane because i couldn't get through. we got onto a different 4 lane with less cars and he took off before i even got through the stoplight. but he let off to let me catch up. i got up behind him and we took off. i had no problem getting around him. for some reason i don't think he had it pinned. then we stuck the camera out the window to see if it made him mad. it did, he pinned it and i heard it and took off and was gaining on him before he knew what hit him.

WATCH FOR VIDEO. WILL BE COMING AS SOON AS WE CAN GET TIME TO GET IT ON HERE. ALSO POWERBRAKE SLIDE IN BROAD DAYLIGHT IN A SHOPPING CENTER PARKING LOT. WILL BE ON HERE SOON

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
he's merely sighting that beating a prelude is nothing to write home about... or a forum for that matter.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Congratulations, you beat a 135hp, 3000lb. 17 second car.
And I would say congratulations without being sarcastic! Video adventures are cool, but try not to look for them. I'm not saying that you guys were just putting some feedback out for everyon because it's kinda like driving around with your gun in the car and someone wants to clown on you in traffic. Normally, you would let it go, but because you are strapped that extra confidence to stand your grounds is there. But as long as you have a friend in the car with you and a camera, you're bound to get a little action;) Just becareful at what you run up on because one of those honda boyz may just have an ugly car with a 10 sec. or less setup in it:(. BTW, a kill is a kill and you got footage.......

·
NF SUX DIK
200 Posts
congrats dude... feel free to share you r racing adventures here man. we like to hear about all. even if u raced a mail truck. dont care what others say. im waiting for the video man, hurry lol

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
when i rolled up on the guy he had a huge exhaust and a really big tach and shift light. i figured he might be forcing some air but obviously not. it was all just some more rice for the honda guy. you know the a lot of the honda people like to go the total opposite of a sleeper car. they like to have a car that looks fast but is just stock.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh, won't be beat. what the hell is a accord driver doing on a nissan forum. dreaming of the car brand you wish you had bought

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
when i rolled up on the guy he had a huge exhaust and a really big tach and shift light.
That alone is grounds for smokage, so once again cogratulations.
Congratulations, you beat a 135hp, 3000lb. 17 second car.
That's that individual's choice of vehicles (point blank). If that's what you wanna clown with and get smoked don't make no excuses. I have a friend with a 97 accord with H22A and he likes to play with me every chance he gets. He gets smoked "nasty-style" every time, but he makes no excuses about weight or power. And now that he has nitrous, same result just he wastes more gas. Guys if they're pressing on the pedal, smoke 'em without prejudice or guilt.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Naughty Opium;) Just because you got your big tach, doesn't mean you have a car that needs to go on a diet and underpowered. You chose this weapon and you know what it's capable of. I put nothing past no car until I've passed it myself:) and only then will I have reserved the right to talk smack until my next encounter.

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
so what your saying is that you want to trade me turbos?

ha ha haha

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Lets see, give you a T3/T04b and me go back to the T25? Man, let me get a drag of what you're puffing on, LOL..:D The T25 ain't so bad;) It helped me kick some major butt and besides don't you like how quick it spools:eek:

·
All over your face!
2,384 Posts
Yeah, the T25 is nice. Its just that i'm concerned with its efficiency range. Living in hot ass Arizona, its not like it compresses the coolest of air. Sometimes I worry about it. Hey, how much did the manifold to run your T3/T04b run ya money wise? And what kind of waste gate do you have?

As for turbo lag, I've never known any different than the T25. I just hit the gas and go. I've heard about lag, but I've never experienced it first hand.

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Its just that i'm concerned with its efficiency range. Living in hot ass Arizona
I would be very concerned with the T25 and Arizona's heat. The Sr20DET loves that turbo and with the SR20DE gearbox, just compliments it even more. The way that my friend's 200SX takes off and seems like it never lags is the sweetest feeling. 12 psi is the efficient limit for the t25 in any condition. I used to over boost mine because I liked the noise it made (1999) and cost me a piston. The CA18DET lags even with a T25 (at least in my experiences). The engine don't do anything spectacular until 2800 rpm with a T25 and 3800 with the T3/T04B. So with me, it doesn't really matter as long as the power comes on before 4000rpm. You don't have that problem. Now with my 60-1 stage 3 turbo mated to a stock manifold with welded flange, the power didn't kick in till about 4000rpm, but when it did.......Just nasty;) If you look at my avatar, you'll see my turbo and my new manifold for project 10 second street B12. I use HKS wastegates both having 14lb springs. I just purchased one from Louis A. and this one,s all ceramic coated and pretty. The T3/T04B cost me $600.00 and to get the flange welded on the manifold with wastegate pipe was 2 six packs for my road dog to put in work. Just buy one off ebay or partstrader.com because many of those guys that buy turbo kits that cause them to blow up their engines are trying to cut their losses especially the "H" boyz. Check it out.

·
Registered
37 Posts
i can keep up with my friends 2000 Lude sh, but once he hits 3rd i see tail lights... until i get forced induction.:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts