Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
Sr20 vs 240sx w/KA24DE(t)? If this is the case then that 240 should have served you a @ss-whoopin'......But if the kid can't drive or his car is raggedy, then you should've smoked him again and again. @ 0.9 psi, that KA should be doing somewhere close to 300+ horsepower and with its awesome low-end grunt, not only should it have taken you out of the whole, but should have kept you at bay as well. But a kill is a kill and I'm not doubting you at all because nowaday anything is possible. But knowing enough about the history of both engines, a good driver and a healthy KA will jump down on the little SR in the low mid speed ranges. In my CA18 powered B12, I wouldn't even race one from a dead start ( I would lose the take off) and would have to make up the grounds; hoping that the distance we're sprinting to is sufficient. Keep on spankin' 'em...............:p

· CA18DET Wizard
2,177 Posts
My bad "Big Dog" I thought he had a KA since you didn't specify in your post. If he had the same motor you had, then there is no excuse (LSD or not). The 240 weigh a bit more than your car so he should have turned the boost down or learn how to launch. Now that you said he had an SR20, excellent kill:D for the FWD boys.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.