Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have the greddy sp, UGLY, too big, would take a watermelon to stuff these things,,, hows monza? im thinking of going back to stock, how hard is it to replace the mufflers on the greddy sp though?

·
Registered
72 Posts
not very hard at all, two bolts each side.

wanna sell your exhaust? i wanna buy

·
Registered
85 Posts
njserf said:
i have the greddy sp, UGLY, too big, would take a watermelon to stuff these things,,, hows monza? im thinking of going back to stock, how hard is it to replace the mufflers on the greddy sp though?[/QUOTE

Do not go with Monza! I have heard nothing but horrible things about Pacesetter / Monza products. Heard they are ok for a year or so and deteriorate internally and then start rusting on the exterior. If you are wanting to get rid of the Greddy system because of its looks then there are other ways to retain the stock look without going back to stock. There are some aftermarket ones from Stillen and HKS or you can goto a muffler shop and get a custom setup. Going back to stock equipment might be rather pricey if it is all bought new, custom might be the best option if you want the stock look and sound with spending the least amount of money. Just besure you get resonators installed after the catalytic converters other wise its gonna be insanely loud. Or you can keep an eye on ebay I have seen a few used stock systems on there.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
Guy I know up here has had his Monza mufflered exhaust on for 3 years now, the car is stored outside, no rust and no problems. Then again it's an all stainless system, over $1000.......

·
Registered
85 Posts
Guy I know up here has had his Monza mufflered exhaust on for 3 years now, the car is stored outside, no rust and no problems. Then again it's an all stainless system, over $1000.......
Hmm thats interesting. The only systems I have seen are the ones that are on ebay for like $400. Im sure the system he has for over $1000 is really nice. I guess it all depends on how much this guy is willing to spend to get rid of a $700-800 exhaust system.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
if anyone wants to get rid of there stock and trade it with a little cash for my greddy SP let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts