Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello my name is L, I just aquired a 97 Sentra GXE and came across this site when looking to upgrade. It is all stock baby, and doesn't look like it was maintained too good. It runs good, but needs a major tune up and then I will start with the suspension and get then add CAI, headers, and new muffler.

·
woo..im 25 dollars poorer
473 Posts
welcome to the site, got any pics of ur car, and how much u get it for, if u dont mind my asking.

·
Paddle Shifted
272 Posts
Shameless plug

This is your lucky day pal! I have a Hotshots CAI I'm trying to sell for $100 OBO w/o ship cost. It came off my 97 Sentra GXE, strange isn't it, has most parts except some screws and clamps. This CAI is the sickest ask anyone! Oh, I'm sorry.... welcome to NF! :cheers:

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on joining NF!!:thumbup: Don't forget to check out Sentra.net for tuning tips.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Teh00Alty said:
welcome to the site, got any pics of ur car, and how much u get it for, if u dont mind my asking.

I don't have any pics to post yet, I ended up taking this car because of some money a friend owed me. I was owed 800, but he said that the car didn't work and if I could get it started he would let me have it for the cash he owed. So I found a new alt. and starter for it and took it home. :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts