Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Why use 22s? Great job to them but I don't see the point in going with larger (heavier) rims when going for a lower time.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mainly they are the street wheels and got the bragging rights with just a few mods to make it happen lol with a bad launch also. i'd like to see it happen on some 19s or 20s with DR's, and a better launch. big ups to Jotech.

·
Registered
0 Posts
First, that's a customer car. Second, that wasn't Kenny driving.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For some reason, this car keeps showing up around my cars. When the body conversion on my old 911 was being completed at New Concept, this car showed up fro paint work. If you have not seen the car, it looks really sharp for a GT-R and much better than when it came out of the factory. First, all the silver trim was painted black like the body. They even striped and repainted the entire front bumper black (the cr*ppy gray in the center of the grill is now even the proper black). Literally the whole exterior is completely black and that is why the car looks so sharp.

When I went over to Jotech a couple of weeks ago to have my wastegate spring upgraded, the GT-R was in the black being worked on. I was just over at Jotech and they are working on the car again with the front nose off. Basically, the are usign the car as a prototype to figure out how to get more power out of them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts