Nissan Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Hi all, I have the DropZone 2" lowering springs and KYB GR2's, 15" alloys with 195/55/15 in front and 205/50/15 in rear. the car rides great and turns very hard. I want to upgrade the front swaybar and I have ordered a rear sway bar on line. I have also found a front strut bar but I have to wait and see if it will actually fit... (often the web sites are wrong...). I had often wondered why everyone was making custom plates to bolt on the rear disks, does anyone have pictures of the two rear suspentions so we can see what you experts are talking about (trailing bars?)
thanks for all the info!

· Still Nissaning
840 Posts
Hi all, I have the DropZone 2" lowering springs and KYB GR2's, 15" alloys with 195/55/15 in front and 205/50/15 in rear. the car rides great and turns very hard. I want to upgrade the front swaybar and I have ordered a rear sway bar on line. I have also found a front strut bar but I have to wait and see if it will actually fit... (often the web sites are wrong...). I had often wondered why everyone was making custom plates to bolt on the rear disks, does anyone have pictures of the two rear suspentions so we can see what you experts are talking about (trailing bars?)
thanks for all the info!

Are you wanting pictures and info on a B12? I have some pics of the rear of my 89 B12 with the trailing link sway bar upgrade and rear disc brake conversion at my car-domain. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439981
With the strut tower brace one from a B13 (1991-1994) will fit with a slight amount of adjustment/modification.

· Registered
30 Posts
say bob, what do you meant by "small amount of adjustment"....i looked through your cardomain page and didn't notice one...

I'm starting a cardomain page soon I propally need your help with some stuff I want to do to my B12

· Still Nissaning
840 Posts
say bob, what do you meant by "small amount of adjustment"....i looked through your cardomain page and didn't notice one...

I'm starting a cardomain page soon I propally need your help with some stuff I want to do to my B12
I haven't put up the pics on my cardomain with the strut tower brace yet, but the adjustment was mainly bending the end brackets to conform to the shape of the fender, and I think there was about 1/32" that needed to be filed out on 2 of the bolt holes on each side. The most annoying part is you will have to take the brace off when you change the air filter with the stock filter housing.

· Registered
62 Posts
"DROPPED89 says: i bought my strut bar off of a 98 sentra about 2 years ago and it bolts right up without any modifications perfectly on top of the Ga16i engine."

I would like to see the pic of the strut bar, I have been trying to fine one for a 1991-94 B13 as experts here say that it will work... If the Strut bar from a 1998 will work, that should be easier to find...

I have installed the front sway bar from an 89 Pulsar and it bolted right in with no problems. The addco rear sway bar arrived and I was able to install it in a few hours, it only required me to drill two holes for bolts and looks great (to me).

I have been trying to order the PaceSetter Headers for the 1.6 L B13 and it is always out of stock. I have also found it impossible to find anything to use for a Cool Air Intake... any help would be most appreciated!

41 - 46 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.