Nissan Forum banner

19's on rear 18's up front

1K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  Joel 
#1 ·
is it possible to shove some 19's in the rear with a fat offset lip and a regular 18" up front? no, i am not interested in installing wide rear fenders. i wanna stick with the stock look. i just seen a re-run of busta rhymes lambo on Cribs and it looks HOT!

#2 ·
anythings possible.

#4 ·
The only thing I would worry about, is these cars come stock w/ what? 16's correct. So you're gonna throw a rim on that is 3" bigger on the back than the stock, your ride height is gonna be disgustingly high, you might have to trim some things in the fender to get it sit lower when you drop a new suspension in... But as stated above, w/ money anything's possibly...whether it's easy or not is another story.

#5 ·
I have 17" on the front, with 215 40 17 tires, and they just barly clear the struts. You would have to put on coil overs to hava a shot at 18" in front. Also keep in mind that Nissan doesn't really recommend tires larger than 215 on the front, so those 18's would be pretty narrow...

#6 ·
yea it would take some money to mod the stuff needed to get them to fit. My friend had the same problem with 17s on his Galant. He had to get 40 size profile tires o fit it under the shock and it was close even then.

Ive seen 240s with 18s and maybe even 19s not sure but they all had exstreme camber kits and fully modded suspension systems. looked good but Im sure would kill someones pocket.

#7 ·
joarif said:
is it possible to shove some 19's in the rear with a fat offset lip and a regular 18" up front? no, i am not interested in installing wide rear fenders. i wanna stick with the stock look. i just seen a re-run of busta rhymes lambo on Cribs and it looks HOT!
Yea, you might be able to get it to fit but youd get some serious rubbing when taking turns. you might have to cut your wheel wells out a little to make it fit, but then you get all the dirt and road sh*t getting into your engine bay. Widelook is great and all but not great if you want to move. the lighter the better.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.