Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i'm new here and i was just looking around for my nissan sentra. im about to take out the factory installed stereo and putting in sony's CD player and i talked to few people at circuit city and they said they will cost me extra bucks just to install some radio wire or something i have no clues about audio system and im looking for some advices about if i can install it my self or should i just go with free installation at circuit city and some extra extra info you guys can throw in :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
I installed a pioneer head unit and 4 pioneer three ways myself.. It wasnt too dificult to do. You just have to get the right conversion kit for the car. If the head unit you buy qualifies for the free installation, then that might be your best bet. If you want instructions on how to install it pm me.

-Blair

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright man thanks and yeah the unit im buying comes with free installation but i still don't understand is this thing they keep saying about the radio A radio wiring ...brand-specific radio wiring harness is required to connect the radio to the vehicle wiring harness. and yeah i love the direction on how to do it your self i do like messing with things so why not:D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts