Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
i am loving it! you should get a WRX scoop, it looks ricy because they dont see the intercooler, but it is 100% functional and will fool everyone :thumbup:

thats one of my favorite paint colors.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Car looks great man :thumbup: . Im digging the drop and the wheels. A SE without a spoiler looks hot. Keep it up.

·
Dos Litros
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1.6pete said:
i am loving it! you should get a WRX scoop, it looks ricy because they dont see the intercooler, but it is 100% functional and will fool everyone :thumbup:

thats one of my favorite paint colors.
I was thinking of going that route but i've finally decided to go front mount in the next couple of weeks... i just dont like the hood scoop in my car and it doesnt look right somehow. thanks for the advise though :)

Shift1.6 said:
Car looks great man :thumbup: . Im digging the drop and the wheels. A SE without a spoiler looks hot. Keep it up.
Thanks! The only downside that i have now are the holes in my trunk :thumbdwn: Other than that, i think it looks ok.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
a small piece of sheet metal JBwelded underneath the hole, filled in with a bondo and painted with duplicolor color matched paint would fix that right up :thumbup:

·
Registered
189 Posts
I love that color. What color is that?

Also the clean stock look I think is the best look for a car. Just drop it like you have and I think the car is badass.

Great Job :thumbup:

·
Registered
19 Posts

a kind of a car that ISNPIRRES me to work on mine :) very nice looking, especially those rims, mmm... (how much was it?) wouldn't hurt tinting your windows now :)
another pic of the under the hood would be great.

·
Dos Litros
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.6pete said:
a small piece of sheet metal JBwelded underneath the hole, filled in with a bondo and painted with duplicolor color matched paint would fix that right up :thumbup:
I should give that a shot since body shops here are asking for 400 to cover the holes and repaint the whole trunk...

Chris90FB240sx said:
I love that color. What color is that?

Also the clean stock look I think is the best look for a car. Just drop it like you have and I think the car is badass.

Great Job :thumbup:
I believe its Anthracite Gray... color code is KK0.

·
Dos Litros
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AK_47 said:
a kind of a car that ISNPIRRES me to work on mine :) very nice looking, especially those rims, mmm... (how much was it?) wouldn't hurt tinting your windows now :)
another pic of the under the hood would be great.
Here you go..

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
UnkalledFor said:
dude.. i love the car.. the paint, rims, side skirts, exhaust.. interrior.. everything.. i currently have a 98 GXE Auto and i am dying to get a manual SR20 powered sentra.. but have to wait till i am at least 21 so the insurance wont eat a hole in my pocket..
the insurance on my b13 se-r (no air bag) is ALOT cheaper than my 99 sentra GXE with air bags. granted i put it under my das name. i pay $160 every 6 months.

·
yesss...
406 Posts
1.6pete said:
the insurance on my b13 se-r (no air bag) is ALOT cheaper than my 99 sentra GXE with air bags. granted i put it under my das name. i pay $160 every 6 months.
damn dude.. thats good.. im gonna research and look for quotes.. i was thinking of hooking up my GA16DE engine, but seeing all these SR20's i dont know if its worth it... plus i am Auto tranny..

·
Registered
204 Posts
I believe its Anthracite Gray... color code is KK0.
Sweet. Really, kickass. This is the color I was planning to paint my Sentra... now I can really imagine how it'll look. W/ the black rims and all, exactly how I'm gonna fix up my ride. What suspension setup do you have on there? It looks lowered...

Also, I wouldn't mind seing some more pictures of your car, maybe ones that show the color of the car more evenly. I really want to see what my car will look like in a couple of months.

·
Dos Litros
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
ASsman said:
Sweet. Really, kickass. This is the color I was planning to paint my Sentra... now I can really imagine how it'll look. W/ the black rims and all, exactly how I'm gonna fix up my ride. What suspension setup do you have on there? It looks lowered...

Also, I wouldn't mind seing some more pictures of your car, maybe ones that show the color of the car more evenly. I really want to see what my car will look like in a couple of months.
I have the Tein Basic Coilovers in there.. Here are some more pics...

1 - 20 of 61 Posts