Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking for a replacement window regulator but I cant find one specifically for a 200sx but I cant find one. I have a Haynes repaire manual and it seems as the Sentra and the 200sx are the same car with the difference being. Sentra 4d and 200sx is 2d with small body differences. So would the driver side regulator for a 98 sentra(or other comparable years I belive 95-98) work for my car? The images I'm finding look the same as the one that's currently broken in my door and all the sites say it only fits the Sentra not the 200sx.
So my question would there be any difference in the 2 regulators the whole thing looks the same I took pictures and compaired to what the sites have. I'm just not sure the size of them being the same in bot sure if the Sentra door is longer or built different. Anyone have any experience using Sentra parts with a 200sx?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you rogoman but I wont use Ebay. I'm looking on alot of car part sites and have a few in mind that are new OEM. I'm asking if people have used Sentra parts for the 200sx not for a link to used parts sorry.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts