Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

My name is Will and I'm new here. Little bit of background, I'm a 19 year old student at the University of Redlands in Southern California, and I'm going to be getting a 1998 Nissan 200SX SE in the next few months. It's not the fastest car in the world (GA16DE, auto, a few cosmetic issues) but it's a solid car that's fun to drive, so I'm not complaining. Anyway, given that I know it'll never be the fastest car on the road, I'd like to do some things to it to make it a fun, comfortable ride with a little kick. Any ideas that people have would be appreciated, as would a few links to people's projects or other sites involving the B14.

Thanks a lot guys, and I hope to be a regular poster as soon as I have something a little more concrete to say.

-Will

·
Registered
11 Posts
Cold air intake, header and exhaust will help out. Get a cat back exhaust which may have to be custom made for your car. Get a hotshot cold air intake for the car. I believe sr20forum.com has one for the 1.6 motor in the for sale section...Just search for it. Other than that being that u have an automatic your car still wont be all that great though these mods will help.I wouldnt spend anymore money than those 3 mods above .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Check the members rides section too. You can get a feel for what everyone else seems to be getting and take what you do like and stay away from the stuff you don't. A word of warning though. Check your state laws on certain mods. Dealing with the police is a hastle and no fun... especially in cali.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts