Nissan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put my 96 Pathfinder on the road today. It was sitting in a parking lot for the past 9 months before I bought it. I took it to the carwash and then stopped by the local store (total of 30 minutes driving). I came out of the store and tried to start the car but it wouldn't turn over. All I heard were these clicking noises. I tried to jump start it to no avail (the battery was just installed about 2 months ago anyway). The lights, AC, etc all come on but I can't get it to start. Does anyone know what may be the issue here? Is it the starter? How can I be certain?

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
NJ Ty said:
I just put my 96 Pathfinder on the road today. It was sitting in a parking lot for the past 9 months before I bought it. I took it to the carwash and then stopped by the local store (total of 30 minutes driving). I came out of the store and tried to start the car but it wouldn't turn over. All I heard were these clicking noises. I tried to jump start it to no avail (the battery was just installed about 2 months ago anyway). The lights, AC, etc all come on but I can't get it to start. Does anyone know what may be the issue here? Is it the starter? How can I be certain?
What does this have to do with tools and garage talk? Please take a minute to read the topic of the area before posting..

Moved to Pathfinder area...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts