Nissan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
There's the MAF and the temperature sensor...You absolutely need the MAF for your car to run, so you'll need some sort of adaptor to go from the square end of the MAF to your filter/intake tube. They sell plastic ones at autozone that do fit, you just need to drill new holes. With the temperature sensor, if you buy an intake specifically for that car, it should have something for that to go in...if not, here's what I did: I drilled/cut a hole in the tube, fit the temp sensor in, put permetex gasket maker around the hole, and screwed it in place. That's pretty easy.

As for the pretty much have to go to a place that makes custom exhaust... It's a lot of money.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.