Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have FOR SALE a 200SX SE-R that is SCCA-legal with a full rollcage and all the stuff that makes it a racecar.
It's in perfect condition and has been professionally maintained by Datsun Dynamics.
Comes with lots of spares and 16 wheels and tires.
$7500 OBO
If interested, e-mail me at [email protected]
Barry

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Barry, You should post this in the B14 chassis forum. Do you have a interior put back in the car?

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
soupaflie said:
Barry, You should post this in the B14 chassis forum. Do you have a interior put back in the car?
It's a Showroom Stock car, so it's always had its interior.
Barry

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Barry said:

It's a Showroom Stock car, so it's always had its interior.
Barry
Oh, My mistake. I thought in that class you could do minimal weight reduction, ie removing seats and inner doorpanels etc. It sounds like a great deal.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
soupaflie said:
Oh, My mistake. I thought in that class you could do minimal weight reduction, ie removing seats and inner doorpanels etc. It sounds like a great deal.
The only things you can do in the interior are change the steering wheel and the drivers seat. I've done both. The drivers seat is a Corbeaux racing seat with a 5-point harness. The steering wheels is a Momo.
The car is a great deal, but I have to sell it because I bought a new 2002 Sentra SE-R to replace it and my wife said the 200SX has to go.
Barry

1 - 7 of 7 Posts