Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, i have had my car about a year now and finally have enough money to actually start the project. I have a laundry list of vague modifications and a few specific ones i hope to do in the future. The first thing i want to do is the exterior body due to the fact that the car could use a new paint job. I would like to do a S15 front end conversion but it is a little expensive so i am looking into other options for the body. My question after all of this is, does anyone know of a website where you can look at body kits on your car from a 360 degree view. My roommate is helping me with the visual aspects of my car and suggested this, i don't know if it is possible but thought it wouldnt hurt to ask.

matt

p.s. sorry for the length of this post

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bullet23 said:
hey everyone, i have had my car about a year now and finally have enough money to actually start the project. I have a laundry list of vague modifications and a few specific ones i hope to do in the future. The first thing i want to do is the exterior body due to the fact that the car could use a new paint job. I would like to do a S15 front end conversion but it is a little expensive so i am looking into other options for the body. My question after all of this is, does anyone know of a website where you can look at body kits on your car from a 360 degree view. My roommate is helping me with the visual aspects of my car and suggested this, i don't know if it is possible but thought it wouldnt hurt to ask.

matt

p.s. sorry for the length of this post

www.zilvia.net and go to gallery.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would like to start 95 240 project also.

I would like to have the old Silvia front, more sharp anlges. How much do you plan to spend on your project?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts