Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 93 ser and was thinking of fixing it up a little bit. i was wondering if anyone could help me by letting me know where i a good place to start is?

·
NX2000 Bredren
212 Posts
Go to www.SR20forum.com and use the search button. Not saying that this site is bad cause its not. But alot of misinformation is thrown around over here without being corrected. Over there if you say somthing thats not right you are normally corrected right away.

Its probably also the only site that you are really going to need when it comes to questions about your motor...

·
bitter old man
1,456 Posts
Johnny-wonk said:
Its probably also the only site that you are really going to need when it comes to questions about your motor...
The ORIGINAL SE-R resource
Has a nice mailing list archive spanning almost ten years that uses a GOOGLE search engine.
But sr20forum is a great resource, too.

·
Registered
5 Posts
help

hey, u shud fix the brakes 1st. go with slotted rotors. and then upgrade ur suspension. then work on ur motor from bolt ons to advanced stuff

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
YoungAssazyn said:
hey, u shud fix the brakes 1st. go with slotted rotors.

lol....no.

·
Registered
5 Posts
cHoPs said:
lol....no.

you wanna be able to stop on a dime with 9 cents change, right? you need good brakes if u plan on racing. i like slotted better, but cross drilled works too, it all just depends on what you wanna use your car 4.

·
Registered
169 Posts
YoungAssazyn said:
you wanna be able to stop on a dime with 9 cents change, right? you need good brakes if u plan on racing. i like slotted better, but cross drilled works too, it all just depends on what you wanna use your car 4.
LOLOLOL!!!

As Chops said: "No". :thumbdwn:

The dude did not mention a *thing* about racing or needing to "stop on a dime". The best advice is the advice he's already been given, that is to search, look and see what options there are and go from there. Once he's more clear about what he wants, then he can get some help.

Besides, it feels a LOT better and you're definitely a cooler tuner if you find it and do it on your own.

Honestly. Searches might even add an extra .00001 whp per search, so think of how much whp you could add by searching for every question you have!

Regards,
Michael

1 - 9 of 9 Posts