Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) Hi my name robert nick name "hot rod" I am a shop owner. Ten years ago I started Texas Best Transmission. I loved to moto cross and drag race. Now I am a intermiate moto cross rider and expert cross country rider. My drag racing has gotten me into 2nd place at the track with times of 5.60 in 1/8 mile at 136 mph. I have done two full track wheel stands where I could not see the track or time broad and set the car down on the finish line at 136 mph, then WON!! The class I raced in is the Texas True Ten 5 Club, where my had to weight 3000 pounds with a small block. But my weight was 3250 pounds and I used a 1965 El Camino to this with. My car has 1200 hp with a p/g trans brake, 10.5 wide tire, small block 400, 500hp fogger system. 60 ft time of 1.23 sec, thats fast. Anyways enough of that, I have three daughters and two grand kids. I am 42 but I tell people I am 18yrs going on 42yrs. I have just become divorce. HEY,HEY, Sorry, I could not have said this enough! I hope somebody can help me this problem. I have with this car. I want to give my daughter now that she 18yrs old with a baby girl. Its a 1993 240sx with heads up display and it with the dash lites wont light up. Unless you turn left at 22mph and hit a bump on my street. I know it sounds crazy but true. :cheers: :confused: :newbie:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts