I have a 1992 nissan nx2000 I just bought was sitting a garage for 5 years and didnt move i put new spark plugs and spark plugs wires, new fuel filters and a distributer and new battery. Tested the fuel pressure and am receiving 60psi seems a little high but wont argue. My car starts but dies after idling and for that my spark plugs are covered in carbon and my exhaust has carbon on it as well. Now it's at a shop and they put all this together and are stumped and are professionals. There last guess was a messed up computer. Maybe we are overlooking something. Please help.