Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nobody looks in the classifieds so i thought i would ask if there is anything anyone needs, i want to keep the engine mostly hole, its a white 1991 sentra E, let me know

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
door handle (driver side) and the speed cable are spoken for

·
Registered
322 Posts
:newbie:

Help!! I really wants these knives but I have heard before that some things can not come into the states from another country if it may be a copy of something else. The price is great, they are only $0.78 each delivered (not sure how they can do that). Does this knife look ok 100's Of Knives Wholesale Online Ordering Shipped Direct From China its the knife with the little red tassel. If that link don't work then try 1000's Of Chinese Wholesale Items Shipped Direct From China ToYourDoor and click on knives. Has any one brought knives to the states from China before. I want to order these but I don't want to waste time and money.
:lame:What are you talking about?You found the wrong place to ask this question.

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey I'm new here. I'm selling a Nissan Sentra if ya know ne 1 interested hit me up. It a White Nissan Sentra 97' and Its stock. I'm asking 3000 for it. Its in good condition. Let me know. Thanks.
thanks for hijacking my thread.

the engine is in albany NY make me an offer if you can get it

idk if the door hinge is the same but i got it, find out and let me know

ANYONE ELSE!??!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hey I'm new here. I'm selling a Nissan Sentra if ya know ne 1 interested hit me up. It a White Nissan Sentra 97' and Its stock. I'm asking 3000 for it. Its in good condition. Let me know. Thanks.
make a new thread if you're selling something please. thanks! :)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Block Rockin Beats
117 Posts
I'm in Florida and I need the cheapest set of front struts w/ mounts available.

After the 17s came on, a sqeaking noise from my front passenger shock became all sorts of rubbing and clacking. I recently checked it out and realized the cylinder spins around freely, it's got no dampening.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
make an offer

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
163kmi it doesnt knock or anything....need tranny too?

·
Registered
48 Posts
bump for list of parts still available, and for great justice.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pretty much everything is still there, the rad fan is gone and thats about it, i have everything else pretty much

·
Registered
48 Posts
are the headlights the kind with glass or plastic up front?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
glass! no chips, no scratches, not hazey, perfect cond. OFFER IT UP!

·
Registered
48 Posts
i gotta hit the budget and see what i got, paycheck was kinda small this go around, may have to wait a few weeks on em... also clear out your messages so i can send you my details for the bumpers.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sorry, PM BOX IS CLEANED UP! BUMP PLEASE SEND ANY OFFERS! planning on buying a sr20 in long island next week so i need all the money i can get OFFER ANYTHING!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts