Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello I was removing my middle belt that is conected to some compresser pulleys and crank shaft pulleys, when I was loosening the small pulley attached to the adjusting screw located higher then all the pulleys. for the belt i loosened it to much and it came off (fell off) I got the belt off and am fine with putting it back on but I lost the bolt and am not sure what direction it should be facing I didnt lose the spacers and have all the parts put together to it just fine. but I was wondering if anyone out there knew the bolt size off hand so I can go to nappa and get another one and or the way it should be facing. Its tough for me to get to the junk yard it is located 30 miles outside of town and is not open weakends.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its cool thanks for the ideal, I actually got lucky and was driving around at work and saw a pathfinder that a drunk driver wrecked and baught some parts off a little tow place around here. Real convinient, to bad the tires were sold.:) they looked nice on that poor wrecked truck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts