Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just replaced my alternator and the radio will not go back on. Is there a code that I have to enter to get it to reset itself?? Help, don't like being witout music. :cheers: Thanks, Paula

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
you have to call the nissan dealership and they can refer you to the correct phone number.
its just a number you call and verify some info, and they'll give you a code to put into the Head Unit to get it to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!!

thanks!! I will try that...Where is the head unit?? Is it under the dash or are you refering to the radio numbers??
:)
Radioaktiv said:
you have to call the nissan dealership and they can refer you to the correct phone number.
its just a number you call and verify some info, and they'll give you a code to put into the Head Unit to get it to work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Radioaktiv said:
I called the Nissan Dealership and they said that if the radio does not flash "CODE" that it is a fuse. That there are two fuse boxes under the hood. Do you know where they are located?? :fluffy:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts