Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
8,181 Posts
You're going to have a hard time finding an E16 engine. Better off to get your engine rebuilt. This way you can still retain your carbs. If you want to go to a GA14DE, now you're dealing with fuel injection.

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
2006 Pathfinder LE, 2003 Frontier SVE
10,665 Posts
They made the GA engine with a carburetor. If a GA engine ends with "S," then it's a single cam GA motor with a carb. If it ends with "DS," then it's a dual cam GA engine with a carb.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You're going to have a hard time finding an E16 engine. Better off to get your engine rebuilt. This way you can still retain your carbs. If you want to go to a GA14DE, now you're dealing with fuel injection.
So my intention was to make it a 200 sti when I got her , I need to get her on the road stock standard as I have a buyer

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i was offered a GA16 engine running together with a gearbox , I have box shape sentra 1990 model and I would like to find out if theres any major modifications to drop it in my car

·
Admin and Sup Mod keeping the peace
8,181 Posts
i was offered a GA16 engine running together with a gearbox , I have box shape sentra 1990 model and I would like to find out if theres any major modifications to drop it in my car
The Sentra B13 generation came standard with a GA16DE. You'll need the engine wiring harness and the ECU with the GA16DE.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.