Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all i have a 1990 n13 that has a heating prob the temp gauge go's all the way to the h and than the fan kicks in and it cools down but if i put the a/c on the thermo fan comes on and the car runs much cooler dose n e one ahve n e idea wat could b the prob :confused: if u do plz help need the car going again A.S.A.P cheers

· Registered
741 Posts
have you done anything to the cooling system? if not, the first thing i would check is the cooling level. If you have plenty, then maybe the water pump has went out. Maybe the thermostat is stuck shut. you might wanna try to bleed out any air that maybe in the system. ITs hard to help when not enough info is given. like, how many miles are on the car or if you or someone else has replaced anything lately.

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
have you done anything to the cooling system? if not, the first thing i would check is the cooling level. If you have plenty, then maybe the water pump has went out. Maybe the thermostat is stuck shut. you might wanna try to bleed out any air that maybe in the system. ITs hard to help when not enough info is given. like, how many miles are on the car or if you or someone else has replaced anything lately.
hey yer i have replaced the thermostat and the coolent temp sender but i did notice that the thermo fan comes on when u put the a/c on but i thought that it might b a relay but i dont know were the thermo fan relay is or wat it looks like

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.