Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
90,000 miles. Car needs a rear bumper (i'll put a body kit for it anyway anyway) and a tail light assembly. There is finished body work done on car but as yet unpainted. Needs rear glass. Runs and drives. Building on a budget. Owner has a TT motor with harness and ECU for $300 more.

I'll try to talk this guy down but you never know. It needs paint and I don't like blue anyway.

Go or no go?
Your opinions are, as always helpful.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Hell yeah go with it. Splurge for the TT motor also.

For under 5K you could have a TT Z that runs like crazy

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is a salvage title and i'll be painting it. I could easily be pushing boost for under $4k. Where can i find a junkyard for imports near mid-ohio? I heard about some place called brems and they checked out @ 2 hours driving. I may call tomorrow. There are 5 hondas 8 toyotas and 2 nissan cars (no z's) in the local yard. The other one nearby quoted me $100 for a rear strut mounting plate for a '92 grand prix and impolitely said i could go elsewhere when i asked why. Yeah. No Z's there either. The interior could stand some work/swap with black or white. Ugly blue.

This may be my first turbo project. Still debating.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To All

I'm gona pass in favor of a gas miser (premium spiked @ $2.60 here). If you can paint and put on a body kit this is a good deal. The tail light is $50 and you'll have to get the car from NY. Message me and i'll pass the deal on.

:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts