Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys: Sorry to post this here, but I can't access the Classifieds section of the site.

I have both a 1990 Nissan factory service manual for the Sentra and a Haynes Sentra manual (I believe it covers up to the '94 model year) that I no longer need.

FSM: $15.00 shipped CONUS (i.e. Continental U.S.)

Haynes: $10.00 shipped CONUS

Both: $20.00 shipped CONUS.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
Guys: Sorry to post this here, but I can't access the Classifieds section of the site.

I have both a 1990 Nissan factory service manual for the Sentra and a Haynes Sentra manual (I believe it covers up to the '94 model year) that I no longer need.

FSM: $15.00 shipped CONUS (i.e. Continental U.S.)

Haynes: $10.00 shipped CONUS

Both: $20.00 shipped CONUS.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
not to be an ass... but theres a free download for the b12/n13 models FSM on the forums.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
do you have a printer? FSM's don't cover specific years. they'll cover a range of years. the fact that the one on here is only 86-90 is a wonder in itself. most manuals are 82-90, or 86-94, or 82-94.
I do indeed have a printer. But, as I said, I prefer to have all of the printed information in one place, with no back and forth to the computer.

And FSMs do cover specific years. The one I have is specific to MY 1990. As was the 1992 Sentra FSM I had before that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.