Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys: Sorry to post this here, but I can't access the Classifieds section of the site.

I have both a 1990 Nissan factory service manual for the Sentra and a Haynes Sentra manual (I believe it covers up to the '94 model year) that I no longer need.

FSM: $15.00 shipped CONUS (i.e. Continental U.S.)

Haynes: $10.00 shipped CONUS

Both: $20.00 shipped CONUS.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
Guys: Sorry to post this here, but I can't access the Classifieds section of the site.

I have both a 1990 Nissan factory service manual for the Sentra and a Haynes Sentra manual (I believe it covers up to the '94 model year) that I no longer need.

FSM: $15.00 shipped CONUS (i.e. Continental U.S.)

Haynes: $10.00 shipped CONUS

Both: $20.00 shipped CONUS.

PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
not to be an ass... but theres a free download for the b12/n13 models FSM on the forums.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
not to be an ass... but theres a free download for the b12/n13 models FSM on the forums.
True, but some folks (myself included) like to have the complete paper manual for the model year in question, particularly if you don't have computer or laptop in the garage. YMMV ;)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you have a printer? FSM's don't cover specific years. they'll cover a range of years. the fact that the one on here is only 86-90 is a wonder in itself. most manuals are 82-90, or 86-94, or 82-94.
I do indeed have a printer. But, as I said, I prefer to have all of the printed information in one place, with no back and forth to the computer.

And FSMs do cover specific years. The one I have is specific to MY 1990. As was the 1992 Sentra FSM I had before that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
still have it for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts