Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
60 Posts
Need help?Heres a suggestion - sell the car. 300z's are finicky and unreliable. Youll spend more money trying to fix it and keep it runnin then u would starting an entirely new project on a more reliable platform.But,if money is no object,then stick with the z.

· Registered
60 Posts
ew i jus read the beginning thread.Yeah,sell ur car. Low oil pressure = bad engine. Common problem with that model z too. In the wider fairlady the twinturbos are known for burning out,and jus from pickin up what u were puttin down you have one of these problems or both.Sorry bro

· Registered
60 Posts
Of the last 2 gens of Z's before the 350,almost everyone that Ive seen has had its share of engine problems and burnt out turbos.I jus call em like I see em.Now mind you Ive never owned a Z,I certainly did consider it before I got into 240s 8years ago,and from all my research and everyone that ive ever known thats had a Z,its always the same story. Most of these problems stem from individuals doing performance upgrades,ofcourse you wouldnt know anything about that having babied your Z for the last 17 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.